Modern Slavery Statement
This statement is made pursuant to s.54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and sets out the steps that Conso4s Ltd has taken and is continuing to take to ensure that modern slavery or human trafficking is not taking place within our business or supply chain. Modern slavery encompasses slavery, servitude, human trafficking and forced labour. Conso4s Ltd has a zero-tolerance approach to any form of modern slavery. We are committed to acting ethically and with integrity and transparency in all business dealings and to putting effective systems and controls in place to safeguard against any form of modern slavery taking place within the business or our supply chain.
Our Business and Anti-Slavery Measures
As a business, to the best of our abilities, we:
- Seek to ensure that any recruitment of resource includes conducting eligibility to work in the UK checks for all employees to safeguard against human trafficking or individuals being forced to work against their will.
- Only seek services from a supplier that has never been convicted of offences relating to modern slavery
- We do not work knowingly with clients who condone, support or practice modern slavery or human trafficking in any way.
- We take stringent steps persuant to Indian law to validate the identities, qualifications and right to work of all resources whom we employ
- We take the welfare of our staff extremely seriously:
- Their standard working hours hours are 40 hours
- They receive market-rate or above rate salaries
- They have very packages comparable to the UK in terms of health, holidays and bonuses
- We try to ensure that our offices are spacious and have facilities comparable to the UK – with meeting rooms, breakout areas and areas for relaxation and prayers.